Friday, June 13, 2008

skill testing question 1+2+3+4

I am really tired today for some reason. I guess its the end of the week and everything has been building up throughout the week. I think I should get some rest! I've been getting 4-6 hours each night because of the weather or the fear of things biting me during my sleep. I've gotten a few bites on my legs/arms and I fear they may be bed bugs because I watched a W5 special on them. Then I researched them because they're so disgusting. This always happens, I stumble upon something disturbing yet interesting and spend a day reading up on them and I get all nervous about things. I cleaned my room again and checked everywhere but didn't find any signs of them. This is really annoying me! I hope its all psychological and there are no bugs hiding in my walls. It is now thunder storming and I can see beautiful (yet scary) flashes of purple (?) light across the sky. The storm is cooling everything down but I bet it will be unbearably hot afterwards. Hopefully that won't happen tonight because I'd like to get some sleep! I love sleeping during rain storms.

I got 4 tickets to see the Toronto premier of Get Smart but it was on a Thursday night and the theater was located somewhere in North York. I think it was yesterday but I'm not sure because I didn't pick up the tickets. I would have liked to watch it!

And by no demand at all, more mushroom house! (small to large!)


Apparently, it is a "Mushroom Studio" by Katie Bethune-Leamen. You can see a box of Prismacolour pencil crayons when you look through the window! Very cool. To the right is detailing of the underside of the mushroom cap. Very cool and textured. It looks like a nice place to sit under and read a book or eat pad thai or both! But its next to a restaurant's patio so everyone will stare at you because Toronto loves to do that. hee.




More flowers (I think they're extra pretty today):



Someone at work gave me candy today! They went to the candy store and I was going to go but didn't catch up fast enough. She gave me Pop Rocks with those hard candy sticks!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lost my discretion. it's not what i'm used to! just, wanna try you on~ i'm curry? ous for you~~
i can't get that song out of my head
that pink flower is very pretty like very

Garon said...

sammy perry is crazy very

Anonymous said...

That mushroom is a work of art :d

And hopefully your bite situation has lessened. Poor poor Garon, your blood is so sweet that every bug wants a bite of you!

Terry said...

Purple sky?! If the sky started turning green, I would suggest we all run to the basement.... and take cover! [ sky turning green = tornado ]

Awesome Mushrooms! XD

Anonymous said...

whats with the mushroom houses? Are these at a park? Crazy cool. I saw a racoon come out of the sewer a month ago, it was 2pm in teh afternoon. I work at a huge university and this guy just pops up out of the street! He then walked across the street on his back legs and disapeered into the bushes. I stopped dead in my tracks and was like "WTF?" A girl on her bike stopped beside me, she must have been from some part of asia, as English was not her first language. "What was that? What do you call that?" She asked, having never seen a racoon before. Weirdness.

Anonymous said...

The mushroom was in a tiny park in on a rather urban street. I think its an art installation. Whatever it is, it is tres cool.

Raccoons are crazy here. They're extremely smart and fat and have mastered knocking over our City-branded organic waste cans.