Sunday, June 22, 2008

lalala...

So my posts have been less frequent because I don't do anything interesting these days. At work on weekdays and weekends seem to just evaporate. I lost a piece of my camera, so that makes it difficult uploading pictures. Also, work = no eating out = nothing to talk about...because food = awesome to the max.

I need to do something wild before school (blech) starts again..but I did buy new glasses (frames), a Softbank cellphone (707scII--bleh) and some random Disney Japan crap (I couldn't help it XD) Now I must wait for them all to arrive...

I want to do summerlicious though! Summerlicioussss!

What is everyone up to? Come eat with me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
13 said...

lol i guess im not the only one who googled utada hikaru headphones.

i just got lucky on the photo. :)