Wednesday, June 18, 2008

choco

There hasn't been much to blog about since work started. I bought a new phone and new glasses, so I'll blog about that when they arrive.

Boss bought us raisin pecan tarts from Cora's Kitchen yesterday and they were SO GOOD. Delicious, delicious tarts. Kensignton market is just swimming with tasty these days. The other day I had a chocolate zucchini cupcake and a french apple custard square from My Market Bakery. Couldn't really taste the zucchini but tiny chunks could be seen. I want to try more desserts with hidden vegetables in them...like a sweet potato cake! It was a cupcake, what can I say?



And then there was a guy with a snake! It looked rather friendly and I like it when their tongues poke out and waddle like a dog's tail...which you can slightly see in the second picture. Fun.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scumptacular!

Was is smooth and silky?

Anonymous said...

have you ever tried sweet potato pie? It is similar to pumpkin, but more sophisticated. It's a southern dish, though I confess to neve having tried it myself. There is a very famous bloger who's food blog is called chocolate & zucchini....

Anonymous said...

is that your hand touching the snake? that would be fierce.