Friday, May 23, 2008

stupid raccoons and other stuff

Today I woke up to a scattering mess in my backyard. The stupid raccoons were at it again, pushing over our garbage cans and such. More specifically, the horribly designed green bins. Their tactic is to knock over the green bins as the clasp opens up once they hit the ground. They then grab out all the garbage with their grubby paws and gnaw through the bags, spreading crap all over. It was disgusting as the day before we made chicken broth, so there were bones all over. I wouldn't have noticed if it were not for the flock of birds that were pecking at the left overs. I encountered another one weeks ago and they're barely afraid of humans anymore! Shaking a bat at it proved to be useless. I need to get one of those raccoon clasps

Didn't do much today. Met up with Sammy. Yelled at him and watched people play Wii Fit. I think its sold out in most places. I was told the parents of some girl sued because the game called her fat. Seriously? Bah! I want to play rockband on the Wii, someone get it! Or if you already have it, tell me and let me come over!

Got into an argument with my father again. It wasn't really an argument other than the fact that I was angry and loud as most of it was just pent-up rage from when he was an ass during exams. He's unnecessary a lot of times.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

today i was doing inventory check so i had to explore all the rooms for computers and i ran into this scary lab and i saw skeletons(i think they are real) and brains and other organs in jars and what not and i was all alone in there and i got scared